Trip Highlights of Kathmandu Valley tour
- Short tour in Nepal covers sightseeing Tour of three major cities of Kathmandu Valley. (Kathmandu – Patan – Bhaktapur)
- Observe the pottery square, five story tallest Nyatapol Temple and the rich culture in Bhaktapur.
- “Boudhhanath Stupa” biggest stupa of Nepal.
- Visit ancient shrine of Changunarayan temple
- An opportunity to observe Living Goddess Kumari in Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Explore the historical temples, sacred landmarks, stone statues, arts and unique architectural values while wandering around the well preserved cities of Kathmandu Valley.
- Scenic Drive to Nagarkot Hill station
Kathmandu Valley tour in itself is a holy act. Moreover, Nepal Adventure Pilgrimage Treks & Expedition considers every travel holidays being compared to the pilgrim activity. The team of the travel planner in the company has created the marvelous package where tourists can enjoy the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES as well as religiously very significant places of the Kathmandu Valley. For the fabled touKathmandu Valley tour package is the best option to choose while holidaying in Nepal.
Kathmandu Valley tour consists of the touring activities of architecturally significant and an example of excellent craftsmanship in the form of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square. For the holy and pilgrims point of view the places like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinathe are the places to go for. Finally, the monuments, history and faith along with the religious perspective can be witnessed in Changunarayan. After all the hustling bustling and architectural touring activities the tourists will find the tranquility in the hills of Nagarkot. Among these three Durbar Squares tourists will find the history of Malla kings who ruled during ancient times in Nepal. From the Stone temple to the multi windowed palaces tourists can find the wonders of the ancient time. The unique amalgamation of the religious harmony in the Swyambhunath famously known as Monkey Temple and the Bouddhanath trip offers the peaceful soul enhancement while the visit of the Pashupatinath imparts the strong belief of Nepalese people. After the visit of historical and aesthetic visits of these places you will have cracking time in the peaceful tranquil Nagarkot. The place is famous for the sunrise and sunset tour along with the panoramic view of the Mountains like Everest, Annapurna, Gaurishankar, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang and many more.